Apron Card

08:39

Hooray its Friday! And mildly sunny to boot :)
I've been feeling pretty inspired so am just about to get crafting but I thought I would share something I made a couple of days ago...



A fairly quick and simple card, I started with a 6x6 Kraft card blank and distressed (using Pumice Stone on the top paper and Peeled Paint on the backing) and layered up two of the papers from the free Raspberry Road pad from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I then decoupaged up three of the aprons (a little difficult to see in this picture) using foam pads to add dimension.

I then used an extremely old Stampendous stamp, inking up one of the sentiments and stamped it on a white strip of card and inked around the edge using Old Paper Distress Ink.
I finished off the card with a triple bow using plum ribbon and two pearl pins.
A vintage look that I think is really pretty and quirky.

Hope you like it!

Albany x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello there Albany-This is such a pretty card,i love the way you have chosen to decoupage a few of the aprons-simple but perfectly done :) x

    ReplyDelete