Autumn Leaves Card

07:22

Hello again,
Had a bit of a busy weekend so had no chance to get my craft on although I did have a lovely Sunday at the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace with my mum. Spent too much money but all worth it to get oodles of inspiration and to add to my crafty stash!

Today I've got a card for the CAS-ual Fridays Fall Fun challenge. I love all the colours of autumn so I definitely had to make a card for this one and here's what I came up with...

I started with a 5x7 card and cut a piece of woodgrain paper from the DoCrafts Woodland Folk DVD, rounded two corners and distressed using Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I then stamped the free Stamper Magazine leaf stamp on watercolour paper in Rusted Hinge, Forest Moss and Aged Mahogany. 
Using a water brush I drew out the ink from each stamp to colour in the white areas giving a really effective watercoloured look. I arranged them on the card and used foam pads on the central leaf to add dimension.

I then inked up a piece of card using Walnut Stain and Tea Dye and heat embossed the sentiment from Different Colours with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with khaki ribbon and metal brads.

I really love the way this card turned out :). Hope you like it.

Albany x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Albany, I love your card! I really like your watercoloured leaves, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albany, those watercolored leaves are gorgeous! Super pretty! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...love the pops of color on the leaves. hanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The trio of bright leaves against that textured background is fabulous! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete