Heartbeat Card

07:00

Hey guys hope your having a nice lazy (crafty) Sunday,
The theme over at Less is More this week is 'Love and Marriage'. I didn't want to do a typical white on white wedding card or anything too sentimental so I came up with this instead...

I started off with a long strip of card and rounded off the corners. I then lightly distressed the edges using Antique Linen Distress Ink. I then drew out a heartbeat design and machined sewed over it using red thread, sewing the heart multiple times to add definition.

I affixed it to the card using foam pads and finished off with rhinestones. 
I hope you like it!

Albany x


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hola Albany a great stitching work, very original design, gorgeous card, well done.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Albany :-) very clever to use a heart and heartbeat design and your sewing is perfect !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, I have candy on my blog if you would like to join in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A fabulous design and sewing too. Brilliant.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all the great stitching! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO clever Albany
    Terrifically CAS, perfect for us
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Albany this is brilliant. Love the stitched heart beat with the heart in the middle. Very clever. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card - very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete