Missing You Aperture Card

04:57

Hello again,
I'm entering into a new competition this week over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog! The basic premise is to be inspired by the featured card which this week is this one from September muse, Torico...

Such a fun design and heres my interpretation.

Incorporating papers from the My Minds Eye Indie Chic "Citron" pad, I used the aperture idea layered over patterned paper using a circle die on a 5x5 card. I then fussy cut a floral arrangement from a different paper and aligned it to the bottom corner, using foam pads to add dimension.
I then stamped a sentiment from Stampendous first in Chateau Gray from Versa and then overlayed with black StazOn to create a shadow look which I think looks really effective.

I then added one of the cut flowers to the opposite corner, again using foam pads, and decorated either side with gems using Pinflair.

I hope you like it!

Albany x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a beautiful and chic card Albany! I love the flowers that frame the circle. And how you shadow stamped the sentiment.

    You're a new card maker! Yay! It's not easy to find a style let me tell you. I've been jumping from one into another ever since I started. lol! In the end, it seems to be a combination of several styles. ;)

    I hope to see more of your work over at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the My Minds Eye range you are using and the paper in the cicrle looks great. You have a wonderful style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Sorry you haven't been able to email Abi and Fi using the gmail address in the sidebar. I'll ask Abi to contact you direct. Congratulations! Tracey, Sweet Stampin' x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Albany,

    Abi here from Sweet Stampin'.

    You can contact us at

    sweetstampin at gmail dot com

    Sorry it wouldn't auto link for you but look forward to hearing from you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, can I just say "WOW!" Love what you did with the paper! I hope we'll see you more often! This challenge is addicting! Thanks for playing wtih us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete