Heart Sewn Card

07:36

Hello everyone,
Wow thank you so much for all these lovely comments recently, it really does brighten my day whenever I read them. And simply knowing someone wants to actually take the time to look at some of my stuff really does fill me with pride :).
Today I've got an entry from this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge which is to feature a heart in your project. So here it is...

First off I punched out 9 hearts from red mirror card using a Woodware punch and tacked them onto white card using a small piece of double-sided to keep them in place. I then sewed lines down the center of each heart using black thread, placing a thin piece of cotton at the back so that the paper wouldn't tear. I trimmed down the white card and rounded off the edges and fixed on to a 5x5 card using foam pads.

I then stamped a sentiment from Stampendous in the bottom corner using StazOn and embellished with three red gems.
Pretty simple card, hope you like it!

Albany x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Albany I wish I had your skills, I love the sewing detail. Very pretty card indeed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, just so CAS! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh . . . I love the mirrored hearts! So fun and very clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albany...this is beautiful!! LOVE the CAS quality and beauty of your card...simply lovely:)!! So glad you were a part of this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete