Dungarees Friend Card

11:49

Hello again!
Once again I've been lagging behind on my creating recently but I'm back with my entry for this weeks Knotty or Nice challenge from CAS-ual Fridays and also the Dies/Punches challenge from Sweet Stampin'.

Starting off with a 4x4 card, I cut a slightly smaller square of white card and blended Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges. I adhered grey baker's twine to the layer using Pinflair. Using a dungarees punch from Personal Impressions, I punched out the shapes from papers from the Fiddlesticks pad by My Minds Eye and fixed to the card using foam pads to add dimension. 
I also punched out a small heart from pink card and decorated with an adhesive pearl and glued onto the twine using Pinflair.

I then stamped a sentiment from Stampendous in Chateau Grey Versa ink.
I really love the sweetness of this card and the Fiddlesticks paper pad is my favourite. Hope you like it too!

Albany x


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is so sweet! I love the muted colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and clever! Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and simple too, love it.thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo sweet!! Simply lovely!! So happy you took the time to join the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a great punch - neeeed it! Perfect CAS card, really lovely. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete