Celebrate Bunting Card

08:56

Happy Sunday! Hope you're all making the most of your weekends.
I just wanted to say thank you so much to CAS(E) This Sketch for the honourable mention for my Just A Note Flower Card. It really makes my day whenever any of my cards get recognition :).
So onto this weeks Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge which is a cool shades challenge.

I used the free bunting stamp from Stamper magazine (a few months back) to create the shape. Using papers from three different paper pads from My Minds Eye (Love Me, Fiddlesticks and Bluebell), I stamped the image on the back of a strip of the paper and folded over a length of grey baker's twine, gluing together and cutting along the stamped triangle.
I punched out two small holes at the edge of a piece of kraft card and tied the bakers twine to it. I also rounded off the corners of the kraft layer to give a softer look.

Next, I heat embossed a sentiment from Paper Smooches using white embossing powder in the bottom corner and embellished with adhesive pearls.
I finished by fixing the kraft layer onto a 4x6 card blank using foam pads to add dimension.
Hope you like it!

Albany x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great clean and simple design. I love the look of the pastel patterned pieces of the bunting against the kraft panel. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhHH! What a beautiful chic card--LOVE the CAS design! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- I hope you join in the fun with this week's challenge {picture perfect}!!!

    ReplyDelete