Valentines Picture Frame Card

03:08

Wow its been a long time hasn't it?

I know I've been terrible keeping up on here recently, just been either so busy or feeling a bit uninspired but I'm back! And I've got a slightly belated valentines day card to share with you all...

I really love the valentines bingo paper from the Love Me pad by My Minds Eye so I cut a out a section and layered it onto a Fleur De Lis Nestibilities cut from kraft card to create a picture frame effect. I also added red glitter onto the heart although its a bit difficult to make out from these photos!

Next, I layered the frame onto a piece of woodgrain paper from Fiddlesticks, also by My Minds Eye, and hand drew a string detail in black fineliner.
I then stamped the heart stamp from the Winter Owl set by Lawn Fawn in StazOn and coloured in each heart in crimson Promarker.I then wrapped pink and red bakers twine around the backing paper and layered it on to a 4x6 card.

And there you go! Hope you like it.

Albany x

You Might Also Like

0 comments