Flower Trio

08:49

Second post for today!

Another Mother's Day card; this one I made for my Granma using my favourite flower dies. I also made it in correlation with this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge of colour blocks and also taking inspiration from CASE Study's muse Julie Ebersole and this pretty card...

I always love white embossing on kraft card and the bright flowers really caught my eye. I decided to change the colour palette to blues as its my Granma's favourite colour and here's what I did with it...

Using a kraft card base I heat embossed a sentiment from Paper Smooches with white embossing powder. I then made the flowers from gorgeous blue card using my Marianne Design die and following the same method as in my Thank You Flower Card post. I then simply added blue and silver gems to the centre of each flower for a bit of bling and fixed them to the card front with Pinflair.

And there it is! Really simple but effective, I particularly like the contrast of the blues on the kraft card. Hope you like it!

Albany x




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. simply gorgeous! I love turquoise on kraft :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are adorable and the sentiment looks pop up on the kraft paper...lovely card...

    Good luck with the challenge :)

    I see your card on CASE Study, I am also joining the challenge on CASE Study, my card is number 33, would you mind to see it on my Blog?I would be so glad if you leave me some love too :) Many thanks before. Hugs, Monika from Munich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A VERY STRIKING card, Albany! You just can't go wrong with white on kraft, and I love how you used flowers for your color blocking. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and just perfect, WOW! Need I say more. Thanks for playing this week at CASE Study.

    Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable CAS card! I love your blue flowers oaired with the white sentiment on kraft :-)
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!!! You really did justice to the amazing Julie's card. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those blues against the kraft, Albany. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete