Popping up!

03:37

Happy Mother's Day!
I just wanted to show you the card I made for my mum, she's not a very flowery/mumsy person so a lot of Mother's Day cards and ideas really don't suit her at all. I recently got the Love 'n Breakfast stamp set from Lawn Fawn and these little images are so cute, I just had to use them.

Starting with a 4x6 kraft card blank, I cut a slightly smaller layer of white card. I stamped the toaster from the set using StazOn and coloured it in using Pastel Blue and Cool Grey 1 Promarkers. Next, I stamped the little toasts and coloured them in using Apricot and Terracotta Promarkers. I also decopaged them to add dimension and make them look as it they were actually being popped off the page!

I also stamped the small heart just above the toast and used the Pastel Pink Promarker to colour it in. I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added the ellipses with black pen. Inside I stamped '...I love you!' Finally, I adhered the white layer on to the kraft base with foam pads to add dimension.
I love the simplicity and cuteness of this stamp set. I'll definitely be using it again!

Albany x

You Might Also Like

0 comments